Results depend on various factors and circumstances which are unique to each case. Past results in cases, therefore, are not a guarantee or prediction of similar results in future cases which Carrion Law Offices and its lawyers may undertake.Criminal Defense Results
- Burglary/Battery Case dismissed after independent investigation of cell phone GPS coordinates.
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon Dismissed prior to preliminary hearing due to independent investigation.
- Child Endangerment/Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Dismissed due to Illegal search and seizure.
- Possession for Sale, Transportation, and Possession of Concentrated Cannabis Dismissed at preliminary hearing.
- Battery Refused all offers by the prosecutor and set for trial. Case dismissed as trial approached.
- Manslaughter Entire case dismissed after independent investigation.
DUI Defense Results
- DUI with Injuries Case dismissed due to speedy trial rights violation.
- Under the Influence of Methamphetamine Dismissed due to illegal search.
- DUI Dismissed due to prolonged detention.
- DUI with .27% BAC Not guilty.
- DUI with .16% BAC Not guilty.
- DUI Conviction overturned due to prosecutorial misconduct after filing writ of habeas corpus.
- DUI Case dismissed and no DMV suspension after proving an illegal detention in violation of the 4th amendment.
- DUI with Accident/Injury Case dismissed and no DMV suspension after independent investigation and hearing.